Do you want a natural birth?
Do you want your partner to be your coach/doula, but don’t know how they could best assist you?
Do you want simple exercises & a nutrition plan for an easier labor and birth?
Upon completion of this 12 week childbirth series, women are prepared to give birth naturally and with confidence. Their coaches are prepared to assist them physically and emotionally, while encouraging positive communications/advocacy for a satisfied birth experience. Simple exercises along with a nutrition program will be provided.
Classes are fun and packed with tons of information to assist you in your preparations! Pre-Register today as class is limited in size. For detailed course info and class fee, please visit www.bradleybirth.com/aldamills-marques or call Alda Mills at 801-750-4575
Need a childbirth preparation class? Great! Sign-up today.
Next class series starts in 12 days! 5/26/16. Thursdays, 6:30PM – 9:30PM. Tooele.
Come get prepared for your birth! Classes are informative & fun. Women and their coaches/doulas are prepared to give birth naturally with confidence.
Classes include, exercises, nutrition, relaxation practice, labor rehearsals, positive communications, fear breakthroughs about birth & more.
Can’t wait to meet you & look forward to having you in class! -Alda Mills
FOR MORE INFORMATION & TO REGISTER:
BENEFITS OF ADDING SALT TO TASTE DURING A NORMAL PREGNANCY
Why you must add salt to taste during pregnancy and beyond!
Did you grow up hearing that adding salt to food, especially during pregnancy was unhealthy? That it can cause serious health problems? Salt has been given a bad rap by the medical community as misinformation has been continuously handed down.
Restricting your salt intake, especially during pregnancy is a myth. In fact, by withholding salt or using very little can cause more harm than good.
Salt is a vital substance for all living creatures and humans. Salt acts as a medication on the body and has been used by healers throughout all ages. It is considered a pain reliever in addition to water, salt and potassium regulating the water content in the body.
Break out your salt shaker and add unrefined sea salt that contains minerals! Yes, you heard me correctly, break out the shaker and add salt to taste! Don’t skip it in recipes! Use it now and reap the many benefits! There are many medicinal uses of salt that are therapeutic in nature.
WHY YOU SHOULD ADD SALT TO YOUR DAILY DIET DURING PREGNANCY AND BEYOND:
- Salt is an essential nutrient as it safely increases blood volume, which is a necessity in a healthy pregnancy
- Salt is needed to create and maintain a healthy, strong placenta.
- Salt increases amniotic fluid, which is salt water.
- Salt balances out the equilibrium of bodily fluids
- Salt is a strong natural antihistamine. (Constant stuffy nose since becoming pregnant?) It is effective as an inhaler without the toxicity.
- Helps clear out excess acidity
- Anti-stress element for the body
- Helps cells and kidneys remove excess acidity and pass it along through urine
- Helps prevent Alzheimer’s.
- Treats emotional and affective disorders. Helps relieve suffering from depression. Raises serotonin levels.
- Helps maintain muscle tone and strength. Including the pubbocyogeous muscle while it strengthens urinary bladder control
- Regulates blood pressure (this is a big one!)
- Helps balance sugar in the blood. Effective treatment for diabetes with reducing the secondary damage effects.
- Needed for energy and stamina